1) Pay back the original $60 Million cost.
2) Pay back the interest over a 20 year term.
3) Provide for "operating expenses.
4) Purchase of land, leases, compliance.
The energy produced is a bonus !!!
Extra money . . . WIN WIN WIN situation !!!
Thermal Disposition System for
Municipal Solid Waste - 60 Tons per Hour -
Services a city of up to One Million!
This is an entire system for recycling and disposing
of Municipal Solid Waste (MSW).
It is founded on the fact that salvage of waste,
if accomplished correctly, equals big bucks.
Here are the four goals of the system:
* Recycle desired materials from the waste stream,
* Reduce the volume of the waste stream by thermal
* Produce a usable, environmentally acceptable
by-product known as Char, and
* Produce recoverable heat/energy.
The waste materials utilized can vary significantly,
including yard wastes, plastics (such as diapers),
wood, paper, mixed municipal trash, rubber,
cardboard, and cloth.
[Toxic, Hazardous, Medical AND Nuclear Wastes, too]!
Materials recovered from the waste stream prior to
Thermal Processing include ferrous metals, non-ferrous
metals, and glass, all salvage opportunities unto themselves.
There are three basic areas of equipment and operations:
Recycling and Feed Preparation,
Thermal Processing, and
"The sands of time are trickling away from
our dear mother Earth and yet we continue
to fight amongst ourselves and destroy
our natural environment, leaving all the
mess for our children and their children's
children to inherit when we're gone?"